Web Page of a
T.Ruf, May 2, 2007
I am running Panoramix on Windows. How to install LHCb
software on Windows, is very nicely explained on Marco's web page,
Building and running LHCb software on Windows, using CMT and Visual.NET .
Also notice, that
Panoramix is intended to be executed locally, then it is very fast, at least
on my laptop (2.4GHz).
- also useful to have a look at:
- Example plots
- How to make a local installation of
Panoramix (aimed at Windows users or Linux running SLC3)
- If the torch does not work (happens frequently on windows), then the
rotation axis can also be set via right mouse click, function, seek.
- How to make your own
dictionary for special classes ?
- Modifying the graphics representation of detector components:
- Look in ..\lhcb\DBASE\Det\XmlDDDB\v26r2\DDDB\Visualization
- For example, change in VeloVisAtts.xml
<VisAtt name="VisVeloRFBox" mode="WireFrame" opened="Yes"/>
<VisAtt name="VisVeloRFBox" opened="No"/>
Other pages with Event Displays: